Cleaning and Maintenance
« Mon sac est unique ! »
Leather maintenanceLeather we use come from french approved leatherwear. We do guarantee you through those partner the origin and traceability of your bag’s leather. We shape leather without surface treatment. Some small irregularities on it remind its story. Those default are own to each types of leather it does prove its authenticity. Leather is an organic matter. It is important to take a good care of it so you can preserve its flexibility, its holding, its brightness and its touch. Daily, your bag is easy to take care and only needs some particular attentions :
- Avoid water contact, greasy stuff and cosmetics
- Avoid sun exposure and hot temperature
- Avoid contact with colored clothes which can run onto your bag
- Put away your bag in its dust bag when you are not using it
- Fill your bag when you are not using it so it will preserve its original form
With time, external environment may damage its radiance. To extend this radiance, we recommend you to look after your bag every six months. Semi-annual Treatement. First, protect your bag with waterproofing. It will avoid stain ad humidity to seep into leather. Secondly, to improve longevity feed the leather. That’s why apply those tips according to the type of leather you have :
- Lamb : Simply apply nourishing creme (Renapur)
- Crocodile : Apply incolored polish and the leather will ageing well.
- Shagreen : To remove dirt you will need to rub with wet toothbrush and some natural soap. To brighten up the shine, rub the skin with some liquid polish.
- Ostrich : All it takes to apply beeswax or synthetic polish.
- Snake : Apply incolored polish
- Calfskin : Simply apply nourishing creme (Renapur)
Thirdly, clean your bag if it does contain stain. Apply natural soap and rub with a rag. If the stain is greasy use cleaning agent powder. Leave for few hours and remove residue with a brush.